10/09/2010

Fashion Manifesto/ Kayla Hollis

“I like to see songs in my style. Music has always influenced my wardrobe – from my hardcore filled days of rolled denim and band tees to my pulp and brit-pop moddish moods. It’s an eclectic collection”.

Fashion Manifesto Kayla Hollis Street style

“I also love to throw a little of my heritage into my outfits. Pieces that take me back in time. Whether it’s my Daddy’s old California Rock Fest tee, a locket that once belonged to my Gran, or my golden pasta necklace – a gift to myself when I crossed the ocean & landed my first fashion role.

It’s a wardrobe woven with nostalgia”.

The excitement is growing in the Marketspace. Stop by next week for a sneak peek of some of our very first Boutique sellers. Follow us on twitter @ASOSMarketplace for the latest scoop.