06/09/2012

Guest Edit: Debbie Shasanya, Production Assistant (ASOS Magazine).



With a keen eye for fashion, Debbie knows a thing or two about predicting what is going to be hot for next season.  Between liaising with the ASOS magazine and the ASOS buying team she gets to preview products before they launch onto ASOS.com (lucky, I know!). Our favourite ASOS insider gives us the 411 on the pieces to invest in for A/W’12.



Top Left: "These trousers cover 2 major trends this season - oxblood & leather. I could definitely see myself wearing these with crop tees and some block heeled court shoes."
Middle: "While knitted jumpers had a heavy presence on the A/W' 12 catwalks, I prefer the sweatshirt style. I tend to like my jumpers loose and baggy so I would automatically get this 2 sizes up." 
Top Right: "While head to toe pink ensembles were donned at Jil Sander & Dior [shows], I'll be keeping this pretty hue to a minimal. This scarf has the right amount of pink without being overly girly and will look awesome as a headscarf." 
Bottom Left: "This trench coat puts a spin on the A/W' 12 military trend. With it's contrasting khaki sleeves and oversized fit, it would work perfectly with some layering underneath." 
Vintage 80's corduroy trench coat, Gingers Vintage

Middle: "A/W' footwear for me isn't all about boots, I prefer the staple sandal and sock combo. I love how the sole on this pair have ridges - perfect for trudging through hefty snow!" 
Bottom Right: "Whether it’s a beanie, bowler or felt hat - A/W' 12 has a shape for everyone! I’ve opted for this men's beanie which is both playful and colourful, perfect for 
brightening up wet winter mornings." 
Beanie - On a High, OffYourFace.