28/02/2011

Fashion Manifesto/ Emma Sharpe, Electric Ibiza

“I have so many different styles in my wardrobe, it’s a bit all over the place. It always depends on where I’m going and what mood I’m in. I like mixing the old with the new, for example, I like to team one of my playsuits with shoe boots and my grandma’s blazer.

I do like to dress differently, and of course I want to feel good about myself and what I’m wearing. My goal is to try and show this through my designs at Electric Ibiza. Everything is different, a little crazy and a little eclectic! Living in Ibiza definitely influences my style. Every single day it affects how I dress and how I design. Ibiza has such a diverse range of style, anything goes here. You can wear what you like no matter how crazy it seems. In Ibiza, the crazy is the norm! I love it. It’s freedom of style.”

Emma runs bodywear boutique, Electric Ibiza. Click here to shop the full collection.