31/08/2010

Fashion Manifesto/ Maria Jarmola

"To me, fashion is not cosmetic, it's aesthetic. It changes more than your look. It can transform feelings. It's who I am and it's what I am. It can express more about a person than the spoken word ever could”.

Fashion Manifest Maria Jarmola Street Style

“I don't believe in reinvention because personal style is an evolution. A person gets to a stage in their fashion journey by experimentation and gradually pushing their boundaries further outfit by outfit.

I translate and mould a trend to suit my own needs and wants – a little creativity can go a long way.

I believe we are all at our most stylish when we feel and exude confidence in our outfits, whatever they may be."

 Style evolution comes with a back catalogue. Maria will be selling her ‘wears’ when the Marketplace launches later this year.

Want to share your Marketplace manifesto? We’re looking for other future sellers to stand on our soapbox. If you fancy being featured – get in touch via twitter at @ASOSMarketplace or leave us a message here.