28/11/2013

Glass Onion Vintage Kilo Sale @ ASOS HQ

Take a peek behind-the-scenes as our top boutiques hunt down vintage at ASOS HQ...

Our pals at Glass Onion Vintage set up shop at ASOS HQ and we invited our boutiques to come and hunt down quality pieces to list here on Marketplace. Read on to find out what they found (and watch this space...it won't be long before you can snap it all up for yourselves!)


Natalie, LFF Boutique – "I tend to buy for the current season so I was on the hunt for faux fur coats, christmas knits and metallic party pieces. Leopard print is a big trend on the highstreet this A/W and a lot of my customers have been requesting authentic vintage pieces so I headed straight for the animal print rail! I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience, from the relaxed atmosphere to helpful staff it made shopping wholesale less chaotic"

Rachel, It’s Vintage Darling – "Having an appointment system when shopping wholesale is the way forward! It just made the whole experience so much less stressful. I have managed to pick up some fab pieces for S/S '14 along with a '20s blacked beaded dress in a size 18 - it's really rare to find vintage pieces in larger sizes making this dress even more unique!"


Roma, New Weekends – "I picked a '50s style dress that will be going straight into my spring 2014 collection! Glass onion are my go-to for trend led vintage so today has been perfect for scouting out both menswear and womenswear pieces"

Holly, Club Vintage –  "Party dresses, sequin tops and warm winter knits – these were the top 3 on my want list! The team have done such an amazing job with the set-up, everything is merchandised really well and the pieces are perfect for my ASOS Marketplace collection"

The House of Jam pup Ernie was tired out after shopping all morning...

Steve, House of Jam -  "Would I Instagram this? When going to Kilo sales I often get caught up in the moment so if the piece can make my instagram feed then it's a winner! My fave find of the day has to be a multi-coloured real fur jacket that is just too special to sell so will be housed in my vintage archive collection."

Keep an eye on the Marketplace blog for information on any future events!