07/06/2012

Seller Visit | Daniella Christina

Brighton based Danielle ( from the Daniella Christina boutique) gives us a tour of her co-op shop and studio. Check out the 1920's flapper mannequins!


Q.What's your name, where'd you come from?
A. Danielle, designer and stylist at Daniella Christina fashion label. We are a Brighton based label, inspired by vintage tailoring with an edgy cut and style.

Q. How long you have been doin’ what you doin’?
A. We set up a boutique in 2011 after getting funding/support from the Princes Trust. This enabled me to start my business and develop the label. With my past experience of working in the fashion industry and my degree, I was focused on creating an independent label with an original tailored style. 


Q. What’s your favourite piece from your current collection? 
A. My favourite piece from the collection is the Tartan Cape with leather studded collar.

Q. What’s your favourite vintage piece? 
A. "Stole" It’s been a great piece to have in winter and those cold evenings. 


Q. What do you love about where you live?
A. I love living by the sea it’s great for the variety of independent and ethical trading shops.

Q. Where is your favourite local place to

-shop?  Vintage shops "Snoopers Paradise"

-eat? "Bills" Fresh food

-drink? "Bees Mouth" Massive selection of Beers from all around the world


Q. What song sums up your mood at the moment?
A. Video Games - Lana Del Ray. Because it's chilled out and the video reminds me of the summer and the seasons changing.

Thanks Danielle! Visit the Daniella Christina boutique