17/02/2012

Seller Visit | Beau & Arrow

We are head over heels in love with Keli Jones’s beautiful jewellery line Beau & Arrow, so we popped along to see her stand at the Pure trade show and give you a snoop too. 


Hi Keli! Tell us a little bit about you. 



I’m Kelly bishop, I design and make Jewellery for Beau & Arrow. I attended Camberwell College of arts for 6 years studying Design and illustration before I decided on my career in Jewellery.



How long you have been in the fash bizznas?  


I’ve been designing Jewellery for around 9 years, and only recently gave up my job designing jewellery for several High St brands to go out on my own.







What do you love about where you live?

The fields, the farmers markets and the country pubs.


Any  favourite local establishments?

I’m a huge fan of markets and independent, old antique shops, I’m a regular at Spitalfields and Portobello Market and there are some great shops along Goldborne Road like Bazar.


For eating & drinking, locally I like the George & Dragon in Chipstead and when I’m in town I love The Garrison in London Bridge.


What’s your favourite vintage piece?

Of all the pieces I’ve found on my travels, I love my little fox which I use on earrings and rings. He was part of an old spoon handle, sitting at the bottom of an old tin in Camden passage market.


What song sums up your mood at the moment?

Well I have just finished doing a 3 day trade show exhibiting my wears, and as I’m writing this I’m listening to "Keep it together" by Hot Water Music , seems pretty apt, so I will go with that.