10/08/2011

Gabriella’s Vintage Prints

If you’re after a big vintage print to fill up your autumn/winter wardrobe, check out Gabriella Graham’s wish list for a pick 'n' mix of classic tartans, ‘80s geometric patterns and fabulous florals. She talks us through her 4 favourites below. 

As you may well have noticed from some of the pieces that have appeared in our Boutique since we started out, I am a huge lover of prints. Everything and anything goes here at Gabriella Vintage.I find myself falling in love with a new print on a daily basis, whether it be aztec’s, floral’s, stripes, spots, tribal's or abstract. Luckily for me the catwalks have been splashing a variety of different prints all over the autumn winter runways so I’ve been picking out some of my favourite vintage picks from around marketplace.

I absolutely love the insane prints that seem to have been flying around in the 80s and these fruit print jeans are the perfect example of that and the fact that they’re high waisted just makes them even better. If my waist was that iddy biddy I’d be snapping them up straight away.
1980’s Printed High Waited Jeans, £35, Wolf & Gypsy Vintage  

I absolutely love the insane prints that seem to have been flying around in the '80s and these fruit print jeans are the perfect example of that and the fact that they’re high waisted just makes them even better. If my waist was that iddy biddy I’d be snapping them up straight away.

Another crazy 80s print that I have fallen in love with straight away, multi-coloured hearts, what more can I say. Every girl needs a crazy jacket in her wardrobe and this one is here just in time for autumn.
Vintage One-Off Love heart Bomber, £49.95, Might Baby

Another crazy 80s print that I have fallen in love with straight away, multi-coloured hearts, what more can I say. Every girl needs a crazy jacket in her wardrobe and this one is here just in time for autumn.


Vogues catwalk roundup tipped Tartan to be one to watch this autumn winter so not only is this 1960s wool skirt going to keep you snug in time for the cold to set in, its bang on trend.
Vintage Tartan Wool Skirt, £20, Gabriella Vintage

Vogues catwalk roundup tipped Tartan to be one to watch this autumn winter so not only is this '60s wool skirt going to keep you snug in time for the cold to set in, its bang on trend.

This 1970s blouse with its crazy abstract floral print has got to be one of my favourite prints to have ever hit our store. I have just completely fallen in love with this blouse in all its weird and wonderful glory.
Vintage Abstract Print Blouse, £15, Gabriella Vintage 

This 1970s blouse with its crazy abstract floral print has got to be one of my favourite prints to have ever hit our store. I have just completely fallen in love with this blouse in all its weird and wonderful glory.